Thursday, January 24, 2013

Roof complete (and a couple of other jobs)

Today saw the last parts of the roof, guttering and fascia installed. The plumber was on site yesterday installing all town and recycled water points both inside and out. He also installed the three gas outlets.
The plumber had a query about the placement of one of the shower heads in the ensuite and was thoughtful enough to ring through to the builder who then rang me for the final decision. He could have easily installed the shower where he thought was best, but took the time to contact me through the builder.
Late this afternoon another contractor was onsite filling the expansion joints with flexible sealer. While on my walk-through I also noticed measurement and notes had been written on much of the wall frames. I believe it to be code/instructions for the installation of gyprock.


1 comment:

  1. Gyprock Installation!I just wanted a close view in the installation of gyprock.In Adelaide, i found great service of gyprock installation.Try to visit here.

    ReplyDelete